Are you looking for the perfect New Year’s eve dessert, which would be the perfect highlight of the menu?
Your guests will crown you with the title ‘the best dinner host’ for serving this luscious and aromatic cheesecake right before we jump into the new year.
Oh, it gets extra points for being the perfect match with decadent dark rum.
I hope you will give this festive cheesecake recipe a try. If you do, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram. Would love to see how it turned out for you. Enjoy!
This Cinnamon Cheesecake is the perfect combination of velvety cinnamon cream and a crumbly biscuit base. The cake is very light and simply bursts with flavor in each bite and it is so easy to make, you’ll be able to dance while making it.
Cinnamon New Year’s Cheesecake
For the cake cookie base:
- 200 g cookie crumbs
- 80 g melted butter
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
For the cream:
- 300 g cream cheese
- 100 g mascarpone
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 250 g peanut butter
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 100 g peanut butter
- 100 g cookie crumbs
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Melt the butter and mix it with the cookie crumbs.
- Line a round baking pan with baking paper and spread the biscuit base on the bottom.
- Place the baking pan with the base in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, mascarpone, powdered sugar, peanut butter and cinnamon.
- Take the baking pan out of the refrigerator and spread the cream on the biscuit base.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator for 4 hours to thicken.
- Before serving the cake, melt the peanut butter in a pan and stir in the sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour the mixture over the cake.
- Decorate with cookie crumbs and edible pearls (optiona).