Recipe was created in collaboration with Natureta.
As much as I like to use Horseradish in salads, I was coming up with new ways how to use it and baked potatoes seemed to be the perfect combination.
I combined it with Cheddar cheese and I played with a bit different presentation.
Easter baked Potato
- Wash potatoes and dry with a paper towel.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and prepare baking tray with baking paper.
- Using a shap knife make thick incisions in the potatoes (aprox. 2-3 mm), somewhere up to 1/3 deep into the potato (see the images).
- Brush potatoes with olive oil all around and sprinkle with salt.
- Prepare horseradish stuffing, simply mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Cut Cheddar cheese on small pieces.
- Use horseradish mix to stuff the potatoes. Using a small spoon try to carefully put stuffing into every second cut. Put cheese into other cuts. Some patience will be neede here.
- Put stuffed potatoes on the baking tray and bake from 1 to 1hour 30 minutes. It depends of the size and sort of the potatoes. After one hour of baking cover potatoes with alu foil, to prevent burning on the top.
- Serve on an oval plate, decorated with rosemary sprigs.