Recipe was created for Hofer Slovenia.
This zingy and fragrant Grapefruit Rosé Vodka Cocktail is the perfect fit for all the women who love to share a refreshing chick cocktail with their girlfriends.
The combination of zingy grapefruit, sweet sparkling Rosé, and naughty ice-cold Vodka is the perfect drink for your long weekend brunches and confidential chats of celebrating International Woman’s day with your friends.Jump to Recipe
The best Grapefruit cocktail
The star of this stylish cocktail is Rose shaped frozen grapefruit juice, bathing in sweet sparkling Rosé and best quality Vodka.
The taste is similar to Grapefruit mimosa, but the added ingredient (vodka) makes this drink stronger and less sweet.
How to make Grapefruit Rosé Vodka Cocktail
One of the good things about cocktails is that they are made easily and quickly. A small effort for big enjoyment. I wish all things in life would work that way, don’t you?!
All you need for this cocktail is:
- Fresh Grapefruit juice
- Rosé champagne
- Best quality Vodka
- Rose shaped Ice molds
- Rose petals for decor
Watch this dreamy video to get inspired
Where can you buy Rose Petal ice molds
It was a gloomy winter day when I was scrolling through an online shop, searching for cute cocktail decor and baking gadgets.
I found Rose shaped cake mold and realized, I could alter its purpose. I decided to use it as an ice mold and develop a cocktail around this idea.
This is how the idea for this Grapefruit Rosé Vodka Cocktail was developed.
Get your Rose shaped ice molds:
Click here if you are EU based.
Click here if you belong to the US market.
Styling feminine Rosé cocktail
Styling this feminine drink is a pleasant task, don’t you think?
There are a few tips about styling a drink his and I am excited to share them with you:
- Choose flowers that are suitable in color and size according to the glass you envisioned for this beverage.
- Make sure your glass is big enough for frozen grapefruit rose. This is the centerpiece of this cocktail. Let it shine like a star!
- Use rose gold Cocktail Pins (link!) for adding some more style and a chic vibe to your glass. Your friends will love it!
What to serve with Grapefruit Rosé Vodka Cocktail
This refreshing and semi-sweet drink is a perfect companion for brunch-style dishes, simple finger food, and crunchy snacks.
Try serving this with:
Citrusy zing from grapefruit and sweetness from sparkly Rose makes this cocktail a chic companion to fruity desserts like:
No-bake Oreo pie (my friend’s favorite!)
Pink Dalgona coffee recipe
- 1 hand mixer or coffee frothing wand
- 2 glasses
- 1 spoon
- 1 small sauce pan
- 400 ml unsweetened oat milk
- 1 tbsp Fenita.nl beetroot powder
- 2 tbsp Nescafe instant coffee
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp hot water
- Start by whipping the instant coffee, with the sugar and hot water into a soft but firm peaks. Whip for about 3-5 minutes, until the foam is really thick-
- In a small small sauce pan mix the milk with the beetroot powder. Stir continioustly while warming up the milk.
- Pour the warm beetroot milk into the glasses and top them with whipped coffee.Spoon over the coffee foam over the warm beetroot milk, which creates a signature layered effect.